White Sands National Monument, NM

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fun Stuff and Some Cows!

 
There's something about New Mexico, you see these cow signs all over.  Seems the cows just roam free.  Everywhere I go, I see cows just walking the streets!  And, they seem to be really annoyed when I stop to snap their picture!
 

 
Like, seriously, is a fence out of the question?



 
These were some kind of deer or something with antlers.  They weren't thrilled with the picture taking either.


 
These I can identify - Elk.  This was a large herd.


What you lookin' at?

 
Well, it's nice that they try and restrict the shooting!!


 
National Solar Observatory at the Sacramento Peak
(near Cloudcroft NM)

 
The BEST place.  They sell every kind of pistachio you can imagine!  They also sell wine.



 
Pretty flowers.

 
Guadalupe is very popular all over Texas and New Mexico.  How could I not buy this for the dash of my car?